THE CBCA | Goals
Promote and expand participation of steel construction in the local market by:
- Disclosing technical and business competences to steel construction.
- Collaborating with works from sectorial entities of the industrialized construction.
- Providing a knowledge sharing and discussion forum for sector-related matters.
- Promoting and disclosing steel construction in order to expand the internal demand and participation in the market against surrogate products.
- Developing and disclosing new steel construction and product processes/ technology.
- Developing interchange of information, experiences and techniques in order to increase the sector’s competitiveness, therefore fostering tax isonomy between construction system and products.
- Collecting, interpreting and disclosing sector-related statistical data and information.
- Fostering and participating in the normalization process of the sector, as well as in product certification.
- Fostering integration with other national and international entities.
- Disclosing CBCA activities, appropriately, to public and private entities of the Country, as well as to the general public.
- Undertaking studies and researches in all sector's interest areas.
- Working as a facilitator in the development and execution of sector's interest projects.